Medcines for Humanity Joining #GivingTuesdayNow in Global Day of Giving and Unity - May 5, 2020
Save the Date! May 5, 2020 has been deemed a day of global action for giving and unity in response to COVID-19. #GivingTuesdayNow is an emergency response to the unprecedented need caused by COVID-19. The day is designed to drive an influx of generosity, citizen engagement, business and philanthropy activation, and support for communities and nonprofits around the world.
Medicines for Humanity needs your help to ensure that children and their mothers in the communities we serve continue to receive access to basic health services that is critical to their survival.
How You Can Make A Difference
Make a donation to MFH below. Any amount will help to make a life-saving difference.
Dedicate a gift, in honor of a healthcare worker on the frontlines who you know. Make a donation and send an e-card as a thank you for their hard work and dedication
Create a Facebook Fundraiser supporting Medicines for Humanity. 100% of all donations come directly to MFH
Share our COVID-19 Resources page
Donate to Giving Tuesday Now
Your Life-Saving Impact
A Giving Tuesday Now donation to Medicines for Humanity can make a life-saving difference for children under 5 and pregnant women in many ways:
- Increase training for Community Health Workers so they can recognize the symptoms of COVID-19 and take necessary steps to keep pregnant women and children safe and treat any early signs
- Provide COVID-19 education and perinatal care to women
- Educate women on breastfeeding during the pandemic while preventing transmission of COVID-19
- Supply frontline health workers with Personal Protective Equipment
- Provide critically-needed COVID-related medications and other medicines needed to treat pre-existing conditions
- Provide nutrient-rich foods and supplements to food insecure families
- Increase the development and distribution of country-specific COVID-19 educational materials
- Provide information about mental health and anxiety during the pandemic